- Only plan for 4-5 hours of real work every day
- Done is better than perfect
- More work hours doesn’t mean more productivity
- Separate thinking and execution to execute faster and think better
- Keep the same context everyday. Switching between projects/clients is unproductive
- Break the unreasonable down into little reasonable chunks. A big goal is only achieved when every little thing that you do evvery day, gets you closer to that goal.
- If something can be done 80% as well by someone else, delegate!
- Write down everything that distracts you. Google searches, random thoughts, new ideas, whatever. The point is if you write them down, they’ll stop bubbling up when you’re in the zone