- Linux is 20 years old. The web is less than 7000 days old. Together they have changed human civilization more rapidly than any pair of invention in the history of the world.
- We can not solve our problems at the same level of thinking that created them.
- You wasted $150,000 on an education you coulda got for a buck fifty in late charges at the public library.
- I think everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer because it teaches you how to think.
- If you're gonna learn three languages, learn English, learn Spanish and learn some coding framework. And I think you'll have a job for life if you do that.
- Reboot does not fix anything, it just hides things.
- Anything you are going to do more than three times. Script it.